In view of the prevailing situation due to COVID-19 and in order to avoid crowding at the Indian Cultural Centre as a precautionary measure directed by Embassy of India, Indian Cultural Centre request Indian Community to visit the Indian Cultural Centre for any services only if they consider it to be absolutely essential & unavoidable. The following may please be noted for various services rendered by ICC,
1. Applicants can come to the Indian Cultural Centre only with Appointment. Please call 44686607 or 50883026 for appointment from 9 am to 12 noon and 4 pm to 9 pm.
2. Unless there are compelling reasons, only passports which have expired or are expiring before 30th September 2020 will be accepted for reissue.
3. Passport cases with change of personal particulars will be entertained only of the expiry date of the passport is before 30th September 2020.
4. Miscellaneous services on passports will not be provided unless and until they are absolutely essential.
5. Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the ICC premises (if required) for passport services. Anyone else accompanying the applicant will not be allowed expect in the case of Minors. (As far as possible, children should not be accompanied)
The above measures will be in force for two weeks (from 25th March 2020 to 6th April 2020) and will be reviewed thereafter. Normal services will be resumed as soon as the situation improves.
ICC Management Committee
24th March 2020