ICC, all set to honour and commemorate the 151st birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, In this regard we are conducting a Speech competition for age group 15years and above to create as well as draw inspiration from Gandhi ji's life and thoughts and share them amongst the Indian Community in Qatar.
The Theme for the Competition is - “ Role of Mahatma Gandhi in relevance of present Socio-economic system in India”
As we are aware of current Pandemic situation, we request the confirmed participants to record their Speech Video and send an Email to email@example.com
The Number of Entries are limited to 60 Nos. only on a first come first basis.
Guidelines for the Competition
1. Theme of the Speech Competition –“Role of Mahatma Gandhi in relevance to the present Socio-economic system in India”.
2. Participant’s Eligibility – Any Resident Indian with Valid Qatar ID.
3. Number of Participants–– Maximum 60 Nos (on First come First come basis only).
4. Participation Information – To be completed in the attached Excel sheet only. Incomplete application will not be considered for competition. The excel sheet name shall be the participant name.
5. How to Register – Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org only with all enclosures. The subject of Email shall be “Name of Participant – ICCGJ SC 2020”. Telephone/WhatsApp or any other form of registration will not be accepted.
6. Only 1 Participant of age 15years or above per family will be allowed to participate in the Competition.
7. Speech shall not be more than 3 minutes in length. Only Speech within 3 minutes will qualify for selection, which should be recorded in a Video format and sent by an EMAIL to email@example.com
8. If more than 1 per family is found to be participating in the competition, then they will not be considered for the Prizes for the Competition.
9. Speech must be original with the participant. Where research is used, sources should be identified. Judges may disqualify competitors for plagiarism.
10. Speech should be in English language only.
11. Speakers, from the beginning, should consider their intended audience to be “the public” – a mixed age group.
12. Participants are expected to dress neatly and appropriately to suit the formality of the occasion, and speech should be in a standing posture.
13. Notes are not permitted while rendering the speech and any props found will be disqualified.
14. Last Date of Receiving Registration form– Thursday, 24th September 2020 by 0500 pm or the first 60 complete participant registrations, whichever occurs first.
15. The confirmed participants will receive an email from ICC by 26thSeptember2020, to submit their speech recorded videos to the EMAIL ID firstname.lastname@example.org by 28thSeptember2020.
16. Shortlisted Best ( (By Judges) 5 Speeches will be showcased & Results will be announced on the Zoom Meeting on Thursday 1st October 2020 starting at 0500 pm onwards.
18. Winners will be felicitated on 2nd October 2020 (Venue and details to be notified later).
19. All other participants, other than winners will be provided with a Certificate of Participation, which can be collected from ICC after 10th October 2020.
20. For All Inquiries, email to on email@example.com only.
21. Decisions of the Judging Panel and ICC Managing Committee shall be final.