Indian Cultural Centre under the aegis of Embassy of India, Qatar is pleased to invite all Indian residents aged 18 years or over of the State of Qatar to actively participate in the ICC FB Quiz 2020 on ICBF Life Insurance Scheme.
ICC FB Quiz 2020 is an online Quiz Competition conducted on Facebook, a social media platform. ICC will post a question each day on its Facebook Page Wall for 6 days from 5th November 2020 to 10th November 2020 between 4pm to 5pm. To participate the competition, simply take the quiz & post your answers in the comment section. Six (6) winners will be randomly selected through an open Zoom Meeting on Friday 13th November 2020 at 7pm.
Winners will be awarded with Cash Prize as below: -
First Prize – QRs 1001/- (1 Prize)
Second Prize – QRs 501/- (2 Prizes)
Third Prize – QRs 251/- (3 Prizes)
Terms & Conditions: -
- The Quiz competition is run by the Indian Cultural Centre.
- Eligibility & Category: Open to all Indian nationals aged 18 years or over residing in Qatar with a valid Qatar residence permit.
- Platform: The competition will be conducted only on ICC Facebook Page – facebook.com/iccdoha
- Quiz Format: Each day 1 question will be posted in ICC Facebook page Wall for 6 days from 5th November 2020 to 10th November 2020 between 4pm to 5pm.
- All Quiz questions will be related to ICBF Life Insurance Scheme. For reference kindly visit iccqatar.com/insurance.
- Winning Criteria: Take the quiz on all six days & post correct answer for each question in its comment section. The participants must like the post and ICC Facebook page. The comments received upto 11.00am of 11th November 2020 will be considered. Sharing the posts is optional, but appreciated.
- Six (6) winners will be randomly selected through an open Zoom Meeting on Friday 13th November 2020 at 7pm. -Zoom ID: 861 8800 1190 :: Passcode: 123456
- First received entry will only be considered for the participants with multiple entries.
- Only One Facebook profile per participant will be allowed.
- Indian Cultural Centre holds the right to use the participant's profile picture while the declaration of the winners.
- In case of any dispute, Indian Cultural Centre holds the right to terminate the contest anytime without any prior notice.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Quiz Competition will be directed to only Indian Cultural Centre, Qatar.
- Decision of the ICC Management shall be final and binding on all participants.